Here are 10 things that you may not know about our fun-loving Holly Springs dental office:
1. Dr. Franklin and Dr. Bell met in dental school and have been best friends ever since 🙂
2. We are able to do pediatric fillings for our little patients without a shot for anesthesia, using our new Water Laser which anesthetizes teeth. Kids and parents all agree, it is awesome!
3. Dr. Franklin and Dr. Bell have a New Kids on the Block poster hanging in their office. Totally vintage from Dr. Bell’s parents’ attic!
5. We offer warm scented towels to clean up after your dental appointment! You can choose from Lavender or Eucalyptus.
6. Dr. Bell and Dr. Franklin are graduates of the Academy of General Dentistry, both receiving their fellowship. A fellowship is additional CE training that covers many areas of general dentistry. This enables them to continue serving their patients with the best and most up-to-date dentistry available. They are currently pursuing their mastership and hope to graduate in 2023.
7. Our youngest employee ever was 6 years old! Benjamin Bell, Dr. Bell’s son, can still be seen working in the office doing lab work and helping to keep the office running smoothly
8. Signature Family Dentistry has been open for 11 years in Holly Springs and 4 in Angier.
9. Signature Family Dentistry does voluntary water line testing to ensure all of our dental units are operating at the optimal level of cleanliness. This is a voluntary monitoring service that we do for the protection of our patients.
10. We love calling Holly Springs and Angier home! We live and work in these communities and love treating our neighbors and friends!