Here are 10 things that you may not know about our fun-loving Holly Springs dental office:
1. Dr. Franklin and Dr. Bell met in dental school and have been best friends ever since 🙂
2. We are able to do pediatric fillings for our little patients without a shot for anesthesia, using our new Water Laser which anesthetizes teeth. Kids and parents all agree, it is awesome!
3. Dr. Franklin and Dr. Bell have a New Kids on the Block poster hanging in their office. Totally vintage from Dr. Bell’s parents’ attic!
4. Signature Family Dentistry offers same day crowns! This is the perfect treatment for our busy families who have better things to do than hang out at the office!
5. We offer 10 different flavors of coffee and tea to quench your thirst before or after treatment. Also the perfect caffeine boost for your next adventure!
6. Dr. Bell and Dr. Franklin are graduates of the Academy of General Dentistry, both receiving their fellowship just this summer. A fellowship is additional CE training that covers many areas of general dentistry. This enables them to continue serving their patients with the best and most up-to-date dentistry available.
7. Our youngest employee is 6 years old! Benjamin Bell, Dr. Bell’s son, can be seen during track outs helping with stocking and making copies:-)
8. 5 babies have been born by our staff and doctors, with 3 more on the way since we opened SFD in 2010. We also have one new foster child in our growing family. Don’t drink the water:-)
9. Signature Family Dentistry does voluntary water line testing to ensure all of our dental units are operating at the optimal level of cleanliness. This is a voluntary monitoring service that we do for the protection of our patients.
10. We love calling Holly Springs home! We live and work in this community and love treating our neighbors and friends!