Our patients have a variety of Insurance and Payment Options
Here at Signature Family Dentistry, we work diligently to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit from your dental insurance plan. As a partner in your dental care, we would like to share some important tips with you that will allow us to properly file your insurance claims:
- Please make sure we have your current insurance card on file. If your plan does not provide you with a card, please provide us with the subscriber name, employer name if the insurance is provided by an employer group, subscriber ID or SSN, Group Number, name, address and phone number of the insurance company.
- Confirm with your insurance company or HR department (if your plan is provided by an employer) that you have correct information. Plans may change and it is important for us to know prior to your dental visit if you have had a change.
- Confirm that the information you provide to us is for a dental plan, not medical.
- If you have purchased your plan on the insurance exchange, please let us know. This is important especially if you have children on the plan.
- Contact your insurance company prior to your dental visit to verify your coverage and get some general information. This will eliminate eligibility issues and potential out-of-pocket expenses incurred. It is also important that you understand how your plan works so that you are aware of deductibles and copayments that may apply to your dental visit. We provide you with dental estimates; however, we cannot guarantee benefits. We base our estimates on information provided to us by your insurance company so if you are familiar with your plan, our information will either be an affirmation or a red flag that we need to contact your insurance company for more information.
- Feel free to ask questions. If we cannot answer your question, we will help find the answer.
We participate in the following insurance networks. If you do not see your provider listed here, or if you would like to discuss alternative payment options, our knowledgeable, friendly staff is always happy to help! Please note our locations may be in network with different companies.
Holly Springs In-Network
Our goal is to help remove financial barriers so our patients can get the dental care they need and desire. We accept cash, checks, debit, and most major credit cards. We also offer flexible financing options because we understand that monthly payments can help our patients fit the cost of dental treatment into their budgets.