What is General Dentistry?
General dentistry treatments involve the diagnosis, treatment, and maintenance of general conditions affecting the teeth, gums, and jaw. Prevention and gum care are a fundamental part of general dentistry, as is diagnosing and treating problems before they grow to be painful and often expensive. Regular checkups not only keep your teeth and gums looking good, feeling great, and functioning well; keeping up with your oral health can also significantly reduce the amount of money that will need to be spent on dental treatment later in life.
At Signature Family Dentistry in Holly Springs and Angier, NC we offer:
- Routine Services & Preventive Care
- Individual Consultations & Dental Exams
- Dental Cleanings
- Digital X-rays & Panoramic X-rays
- Dental Sealants & Fluoride Treatments
- Custom Athletic Mouthguards & Dental Night Guards
We also specialize in: